Selling Luxury Air
In this part:
- Everything you need to know to complete the actual sale
- What to focus on, and what not to focus on
- How to mark up and boost your profit margins
- Navigating vendors’ processes and booking platforms
- Everything you need to know for after the sale
Help! A client has just asked you to price out a round trip first class itinerary from LAX to Dubai. What do you do? How do you answer? What is the process?
Another client wants to book a first class ticket from Toronto to Puerto Rico. Does that qualify as luxury air, or is it a time waster?
We will now show you how to put all the knowledge you have accumulated in parts one and two to work.